Changes in GSTR after Tally update 6.4.1 – India
Category : Blog
GSTR (Goods and service tax Reports)
When GSTR -3B was transship in the PDF format, the values were regulate incorrectly in the second page of the PDF. This issue is resolved.
In the MS Excel file of GSTR-1 , tax amounts arose for both taxable and nil rated stock items. This occurred when an invoice was recorded on the date from which nil rate becomes relevant for a previously taxable item. This issue is resolved.
In GSTR-3B , payment vouchers marked as non-GST supply arose under Not relevant for returns . This issue is resolved.
- Party payments made with bank charges and GST ledgers arose under Not relevant for returns in GSTR-3B . This issue is resolved.
- Purchases recorded by selecting party ledgers with TDS and GST ledgers arose under Not relevant for returns in GSTR – 3B . This happens when the party ledger was debited to the extent of the TDS amount deducted. This issue is resolved.
- The error Failed to open input file capsule 41293-00003.cap arose in a few instances while printing GSTR-3B . This issue is resolved.
- Mapping the reporting UQCs (RUQC) to the units of duration is now much quicker.
- Memory Access Violation error arose in a particular data, when the HSN/SAC Summary report was opened from GSTR-1 . This happens on opening the GSTR-1 report for November month, changing the period, configuring it to display the HSN/SAC Description and opening the HSN/SAC Summary report. This issue is resolved.
- Debit notes recorded against taxable purchases viewed positive values in the voucher-wise drill-down report of the GSTR – 3B summary report. This issue is resolved.
- Stock items with the same HSN/SAC , HSN Description and UQC , but with different Type of Supply , arose in different rows in HSN/SAC Summary . This issue is resolved.
- An error arose on the GST portal while uploading the JSON file generated from the Export for e-Way Bill report. This issue is resolved.
- For a particular data, the payment voucher maintained against exempt purchases from unregistered dealers appeared in GSTR-2 under:
o Report period 1st to 30th of November for Included in returns.
o Not significant for returns when the report period was from 2nd to 30th of November.
This issue is resolved.
- When GST Details were defined at the stock group level, the transactions arose under Incomplete/Mismatch in information (to be resolved) of GSTR-1 , when viewed from the date prior to GST applicability to the current date. This issue is resolved.
- Debit notes maintained with no GST implication appeared in the Document Summary of GSTR -1 . This issue is resolved.
- The Total Quantity in HSN/SAC Summary was not predicted as per the reporting UQC, when the conversion factor for the base and comparable units of the stock item was changed in the invoice. This issue is resolved.
- The Total Quantity in HSN/SAC Summary arose as 0 when the first invoice of a company was maintained with the amount, but without the quantity. This issue is resolved.
- In the summary view of GSTR-1 , the row Less: Previous period Advance Tax Paid was blank when the earlier was received in December, and sales against this was made in January. This issue is resolved.
- An invalid GSTIN error arose while filing GSTR-1 with the JSON file created from Tally.ERP 9, if the party GSTIN was entered in lowercase while resolving exceptions. This issue is resolved.
- In the Advance Receipt – Tax Liability report, the Advance amount arose in negative under Balance Liability to be Booked , even after recording a journal voucher to increase the tax liability. This issue is resolved.
- Now you can export GSTR-3B report in the JSON format from Tally.ERP 9 to file scientific returns, which will include negative total values in the return tables. However, as the Excel Utility Tool does not accept negative values in the return tables, such values will not be transported to the tool from Tally.ERP 9.
- The count of debit notes maintained for purchase returns did not appear in the docs worksheet of GSTR -1 generated from Tally.ERP 9. This issue is resolved.
- Now you can quickly open the GSTR-3B report even when there is a huge amount of transactions.
- We have fixed an issue where the GSTIN of the Buyer arose as the GSTIN of the Consignee under B2B invoices of GSTR-1 .
- In a company enabled for GST composition, GSTIN/UIN did not appear in the purchase columnar authorize when the authorization type of the party was Regular . This issue is resolved.
- When two companies were opened, the GSTR-1 and GSTR-2 reports of the second company showed a few transactions under exclusion which were not found if opened individually. This occurred when the names of stock items or ledgers were same in both companies, but with a difference in spacing or a change in case (upper or lower case). This issue is resolved.
- The report Sales against advance from previous periods is provided in GSTR-1 and GSTR – 3B . It displays the tax liability to be transposed on the advance received in the previous return period, and the corresponding sales of the current return period.
- The purchase of immune goods from unregistered dealers appeared in the Document Summary report. This issue is resolved.
- The taxable assessable value of the original voucher arose in the duplicated vouchers in the drill-down report of Form 201 . This issue is resolved.
- When batch details are specified in a POS transaction, the message Negative stock arose even when stock was available. This issue is resolved.
- The credit days or due date did not seened when the voucher type was changed in a transaction. This issue is resolved.
- When a sales voucher was maintained simultaneously on different computers, then invoice details were not retained while the second voucher was being saved. This issue is resolved.
- There was a problem in the total amount when the voucher was changed to the item invoice mode. This issue is fixed.
Audit and Compliance
- While a transaction was being audited, the cursor moved to the first row after the Audit Status was modernize in the Ledger Voucher reports under Audit & Compliance . This issue is resolved.
- e-Fund Transfer arose as a transaction type in the Bank Allocation screen, even though it was disabled in F11: Features . This issue is resolved.
- The product is now updated to handle various data file damage and memory access violation (MAV) errors while loading a company.
- The data split process has now been updated. Errors such as Currency Symbol/Service Tax (ST) category/Referred voucher doesn’t exist, Duplicate Entry, and Memory access violation (MAV) have been resolved.
- When the Receipts and Payments report was exported, the columns were not regulate properly in the MS Excel sheet. This issue is resolved.
- Fixed a Memory Access Violation error that arose while recording a zero-valued sales invoice in the accounting invoice mode.
- The quantity of stock items was multiply in the stock journal voucher register when a sales voucher was converted to a stock journal. This issue is resolved.
Tally training in Chandigarh | Tally course in Chandigarh | Tally training institute in Chandigarh
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.