ACCOUNTING COURSES IN CHANDIGARH
“Behind Every Good Business There Is a Great Accountant.!! Find a great Accountant with Accounting courses in Chandigarh.”
Trade is not possible without any accounts policy. In ancient days, people use books to write their accounts but nowadays people keep their record saved in a computerized way. Chandigarh is known as a beautiful city and along with its beauty, it has become an educational hub because students from several states come for study. As there are so many JOB oriented courses available for example computer courses, finance, aviation courses & Accounting courses etc.
Accounting is a first choice course for most of the students because there are huge JOB scopes of computerized accounting software like TALLY & QuickBooks. As per the word, accounting can be defined as the line of an equation or in other words it is the concept of recording, classifying and summarizing in a significant manner either in terms of money or the movement of money from one person to another. Accounting is the measurements, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities.
Accounting, which has been called the “language of business”. Accounting includes many small terms or concept like a sale, purchase, sales return, purchase return, assets, liabilities, capital, debtors, creditors, drawings, account, etc.
Accounting is the flow and combination of all the business operations. Every business enterprise follows the system of accounting and the main agenda of accounting is that the business owners use this information to create the budget, prepare profit and loss account, the balance sheet for their company so that the financial accounts are maintained properly.
Accounting courses also help in the development of any business by recording all the transactions in a significant manner and then analyzing their profit and loss with the help of accounting. Preparing proper accounts can also help as a proof in future in case of any fraudulent or any dispute regarding profits of the company between two or more parties. Also, it helps in preventing black money or hoarding if all the records of the company are maintained correctly.
Every type of business whether small business or long-term business prepare accounts so that it becomes easy to judge the amount of profit earned and loss suffered. Accounting itself gives a very easy concept of defining expenses, incomes or any other assets or liabilities and also sub-dividing them under various groups. No misconduct occurs if accounts are properly maintained.
There are so many accounting courses are available for different time periods: 3months, 6months or 1year. And there are so many accounts jobs in Chandigarh. You can choose as per your needs. Accounting course is the widely grown course.
The benefits of accounting courses are as follows:
- The important benefit is Accounting courses are widely used courses in each and every factor.
- Accounting courses are the courses which are most JOB oriented courses as a comparison to other IT, Marketing retails etc. courses.
- Anyone can learn as it is easy because this is related to the daily life that we see in a market at every shop. No special skills are required to lean this.
- Students choose accounting courses in between or after completing their graduation.
Cbitss Accounting courses include the following module.
Tally is complete Enterprise Resource Planning system software with an excellent grip in accounting, taxation, and salary management features and configurations. Today it is on a process in different countries. Tally is a complete Enterprise Resource Planning system with a magnificent grip in accounting features.
Although it’s more core options that a business needs however its hold in accounting is actually worthy. So Tally is understood a lot of accounting fairly than the other of its features. If we mention a single software for a business need even if the business is just starting out, Tally is the one which we might suggest. The reason why tally is because Tally is an accounting software do all the things that a business requires at a time of coming out needs. And, not just business, but you can use Tally for your personal accounting additionally. We are also working on Tally training that helps you in your business accounting.
Core features of tally you can learn with accounting courses in Chandigarh.
I have discussed some of the very core features or you can say some of the vital practicality of Tally here. The features are listed while not giving any specific rank to them. I am sure you will like the detailed listing of some of the wonderful features of Tally. This is like an introductory guide for the first time reader if you have not heard about Tally before or just heard a little bit concerning Tally.
- Accounting in Tally
- Billing in Tally
- Payroll in Tally
- Inventory in Tally
- Banking in Tally
- Taxation or GST in Tally
- Reporting in Tally
- Ratio Analysis in Tally
- Today tally is used more than 100 Countries
A tax that is paid directly by an entity to the government is a direct tax. Any entity pays a direct tax to a government for different incomes such as real income from salary, income from house property, income from business and profession, income from capital and gains and income from other sources.
- Types of Direct Tax
- Income Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Wealth Tax Capital
- Gains Tax
Individual (resident or non-resident), who is of the age of fewer than 60 years on the last day of the relevant previous year.
|Taxable Income||Tax Rate|
|Up to Rs. 2,50,000||Nil|
|Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000||5%|
|Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 10,00,000||20%|
|Above Rs. 10,00,000||30%|
GST(Goods and Services Tax)
GST is a tax levied on Goods & Services before starting of GST there were more than 30 types of taxes which any person have to pay for state government as well as Central government. After implementation of GST, all Taxes have been replaced by GST. We can say India lay on one tax in all types of goods and services.
QuickBooks is Intuit set of accounting software solutions designed to manage accounting, inventory, sales, payroll and other needs of a business. The software’s features include online facilities for invoicing, marketing tools, merchant services, product, and supplies etc. Cbitss Chandigarh Accounting courses also provide QuickBooks training in which we will teach you the package from beginning to finish so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the program.
You will learn how to:
- Create a company file
- Navigate QuickBooks
- Create a chart of accounts
- Add created accounts you need to your chart of accounts
- Set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks
- Create and send invoices and sales receipts
- Enter and pay bills
- Make journal entries
- Track expenses and income
- Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Connect to your bank through QuickBooks
- Create budgets and run reports
- And much more…
This course was created for anyone who wants to learn QuickBooks. Whether you signed up simply to learn QuickBooks or are a complete entrant to the software system doesn’t matter. QuickBooks training in Chandigarh is going to teach you the software system, assumptive that you just have never used it before so we do not leave anyone behind.
Myob is accounting software used for most small business. It’s cost-effective and easy to use.” It takes care of GST, invoices, reporting, expenses, and payroll.
CompuTax group is a leading software group which has started the concept of computerized Income Tax returns in India. The group is engaged in the development of various professional software required by Chartered Accountants, Tax Practitioners, Corporates for Income Tax, TDS, Service Tax, VAT, etc.
BUSY is an integrated business accounting software for Micro, Small and Medium businesses. With over 1,50,000 installations (over 6 Lac Users) worldwide, BUSY is one of the leading accounting software in India.
Why Choose us for CBitss Chandigarh Accounting courses:
- CBitss Technologies provide Accounting courses which is designed according to IT industries.
- Work on latest version and software.
- We provide regular, weekdays and weekends classes.
- The flexible timing for every individual.
- CBitss Technologies provide study material, Case study with live assignments.
- Seminars are conducted regularly.
- Many activities are organized for students related to their course.
- Prepare students for Interview & group discussions.
Jobs after completion of Accounting courses in Tricity:
Accounting jobs are always in demand. Numerous options open when we start seeking a job in our career. The job of Accountant exists in every field such as Govt jobs and Private jobs. Accounting jobs vary from Entry level to Executive level. It is mostly used for managing payroll and financial management. Every organization wants an Accountant that maintain their financial records. After completion of Accounting courses, there are so many job opportunities in accounting, tax planning, human resources and various accounting software’s like Tally ERP9, QuickBooks, Busy, CompuTax, MYOB etc.
Jobs profile in accounting field:
- Finance manager
- Financial Advisors
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Registration fees is refundable if student find that trainer is not technically strong in his field. (T&C apply) (student will have to notify on first day of class only.)
- We are committed to deliver training services with 100% transparency.
- We don’t provide demo classes, all the technical/ non-technical doubts are made clear by the technical expert before enrolling the candidate for training.
- We don’t have classroom environment, Accounting courses believe in practical training thus from day one candidates work one machine moving from basics to advance course.
- Practical Training & quality education is guaranteed and we DO NOT do fake commitments of 100% JOB.
CHANDIGARH, Chandigarh, 160022, India