CBitss appreciates your visit to our Web site and thanks you for your interest in our company’s products and our services. Protection of your privacy and personal data is an important matter for us. We recognize your need for appropriate protection and management against any personal information you share with us. To ensure a high level of transparency and security, our declaration on data protection as set forth below will inform you as regarding the nature, scope , purpose of any collection, use and processing of information and data recorded by us.
We use clients’ and associates’ personal information to operate and improve their websites, web and mobile applications, to fulfil your requests for information, to register your products, to process your job applications , to provide you promotional materials. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the site or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and solutions and displaying content and advertising that are customized as per your interests and preferences.
We take seriously the trust you place in us. To protect against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure or alteration of your personal information , CBitss employs appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures. Physical security is designed to prevent unauthorized access to database equipment and hard copies of documents. Electronic security measures such as firewalls, access restrictions and encryption provide protection from hacking or other unauthorized access. We limit access to personal information up to those persons in CBitss who have a specific business purpose for maintaining and processing personal information and data.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use your information to facilitate your order or enquiry and complete the delivery of our services.
- We may use your information to enforce our rights if necessary.
- We may also use the personal information to improve our product offering, develop , deliver products, services, content and advertising.
- We may use personal information to send you important notices and communications regarding our products and services availed or changes to the terms and conditions and policies.
- Personal information may also be used internally for research, analysis and auditing.
- Information will only be passed to a third party to facilitate your order or enquiry (the fulfilment agency or third party will be clearly identified and informed to you during the order fulfilment process) or for legal reasons.
- Your data will be processed fairly and in accordance with your rights and the law.
- We will only use your information as described in this policy unless. we otherwise , seek your permission.
- All information is kept securely and all staff with access to personal data has signed a specific warranty verifying that they understand the nature of and will abide by their obligations under the relevant provisions of the Law. All staff have also signed confidentiality undertakings in relation to client’s data and we take the enforcement of such undertakings very seriously.
- Data protection is something that we continually review to ensure that information is not kept for longer than it is necessary and is as accurate and current as possible. We may periodically send out a questionnaire to all our clients asking them to update the information that we hold onto them.
- We will provide you with details of the information that we hold on you or which you can request. We may not be able to provide information should it contain references to other people or our proprietary information, be protected by legal privilege or any other legal reason or should we no longer have it.
- CBitss may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with provisions of law of a country and/or in case asked to do so by law enforcement, and/or protect and defend the rights of CBitss or its users and customers and/or for the personal safety of the users and clients of CBitss and public.
- In case of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- As far as data of the students is concerned, we keep that in our confidential records so that class schedules, availability of guide, exam date could be conveyed on time. And if we forward your data to the third party, we do so just if the job placements of the students are concerned and if otherwise, it is required to give your credentials to any third party we take prior permission from student. We take very serious consideration on safety, security of female candidates, students, associates.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues and support announcements. We may also contact you to inform about the products or services available from our company’s software and its affiliates.
CBitss makes commercially reasonable efforts to keep your files complete, up-to-date and accurate. If you wish to contact us, access, update or correct your personal information, please contact us at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org